Friday, May 11, 2018

Another Colonial Stone House (Weekend Reflections # 450)

New Hope, Pennsylvania

Another old house reflected in a window. I'm going to miss the old buildings in this part of the country.

I'm in the process of moving back to California. Lots to do so I wont be around very much for about a month or so. However, I will continue to post Weekend Reflections and hopefully I'll find some good reflections along the way.

Happy Mother's Day! 

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

13 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

reminded me that I should get something to eat :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good reflections image James and thanks for hosting.Have a wonderful weekend.

Taken For Granted said...

James, thank you for your kind comments on my reflections photo this week. Hope your weekend is special.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Clean windows-- another sign of a good restaurant!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move! I love these old stone buildings and will miss them too!

Anonymous said...

Hope your move back to California will be smooth and quick! Am excited for you both:)

Klara S said...

Pretty house and cool reflection
Thank you for hosting.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Gorgeous house!

Linda said...

Beautiful stonework!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour combinations!

Unknown said...

What a really interesting reflection, James! I like ancient buildings, and the colorful reflection here in the window is great.
((Must I say "colorfully"? I don't know.)
Kind regards from Germany
Gabi

Klara said...

very pretty house.

Pat Tillett said...

Great photo James! That reflection is crystal clear.
Back to OC?